be able to handle customer calls and provide online assistance and solve customer queries.coordinate and communicate with the technical team in resolving issues posed by the customer.be courteous,friendly and polite with the customer at all times.be efficient and smart to win customer relationship and retain them on a long term basis.Collaborate and work with the team.
A graduate from any discipline.Proficient in MS OfficeFluent in English Written and Oral communication.Able to converse in Hindi would be an added advantage
- Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; bench marking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
Extensive experience in Project Delivery Management involving Initiation, Requirement Analysis & Finalization, Project Scoping, Planning (Estimation, Scheduling & Milestones), Quality & KPI Monitoring, Risk management, Communication between project stakeholders,
Execution Control and Delivery.
Responsible for the successful coordination and alignment with SAP Process and Solution Delivery Work Streams, Data Conversion, Deployment, and other key business stakeholders.
Hands on experience in SAP Solution Customization Cycle involving Business Requirement Study & Problem Identification; Business process mapping with product; Gap Analysis & Customization Finalization; Change Management and Implementation, UAT & Support.
Design SAP functional landscape and solution, including the functional integration points, applicable standards and governance.
- Provide expertise on application architecture design or applications rationalization in the areas of SAP PS PM, PPM, CATS, SD, MM, CO across different locations.
- A Bachelors degree in Computer Science , IT or MIS from a reputed university
- Minimum 10 years of experience in project maintenance and development.
- Expertise in SAP project management with specific interest in SAP ECC, SAP BW/BI, Primavera-P6, COGNOS & MSP will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills
Triesten Technologies LLC, IL-based Software Development and IT consulting company,has multiple openings for Software Developer (Nationwide).We have urgent requirement for Software Developer/SAP PS Consultant.
Education Qualification: Master in Finance or Management.
Looking for an experienced Sr. PS Functional Consultant with
strong communication and interpersonal skills to work in client facing role.
The Sr. PS Functional Consultant will work in a user facing
role doing discovery, training, process analysis, providing recommendations and
options for team consideration etc.
experience in SAP with Expertise in Project Systems (PS) Module.
in Project Accounting and Project Cost Management
in Global Professional Services and Support.
gathering requirements for integrating SAP PS with other ERP packages for
project management data
in Agile/Scrum Methodologies.
with the onsite/offshore development model.
to simultaneously manage multiple projects/priorities.
communication skills (able to communicate with senior management and key
We have urgent requirement with our company for Programmer Analyst, Please find the job description and share your updated profile to move forward.
Location: Rolling meadows, IL
Duration: Long Term
Design and implement powerful, highly scalable, and reliable applications
Translate functional specifications into logical, component-based technical designs
Innovate and implement new ideas to solve complex software problems
Contribute to advancing the team’s design methodology and quality programming practices
4+ years development experience
Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or related field
Technical competency in developing high-performance, scalable web applications
The ability to translate functional specifications into high-performance technical designs and code. Provide code reviews to assess overall code quality and flexibility, and the application of good object-orientated programming techniques.
Experience working the cloud based infrastructure, a plus
Ability to help define technical and architecture strategy for their team by working with other technology leaders across the organization
Experience with a service oriented architecture
Good oral and written communication skills
Please share your professional details, we will get it touch with you.